The Bakery Business is a Tough Job
Our way of life can be summed up in one word “bread“. Mike Parisi awakes early morning to do one thing, make Parisi Bread. Mike like his Father and Grandfather before him, works intimately with each step of the baking process to make varieties of Parisi Breads.
Mike’s day starts with dough preparation and ends by removing baked bread from brick ovens and cooling the bread and getting it ready for transport. Being Head Baker is a very demanding job, a lot of hard work and long hours, but Mike believes it’s all worth the effort. He has a great deal of pride in making the best Italian bread in New York.
Our Parisi Bakery Traditions:
- Parisi Family Owned & Operated since 1903
- Quality standards are passed down from the Father
- Work hard to make the best food products & service
- Achieve On-time delivery
- Parisi Bread is only made from Joe’s original recipes of finest ingredients with no preservatives
- Our bread is slowly baked in our brick-ovens with no shortcuts and nothing artificial
- Our family business includes:
- Our famous Parisi Bakery
- Citywide Bread Distribution
- Parisi Bakery Delicatessen known for our famous Parisi Sandwiches